[jboss-user] [jBPM] - [Q] JBPM 4.3 to 4.4 Upgrade Issue

HuiSheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 1 22:05:21 EDT 2010

HuiSheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"[Q] JBPM 4.3 to 4.4 Upgrade Issue"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/555330#555330

Hi Ken,

In jBPM-4.4,  the expr attribute will always be handled by org.jbpm.pvm.internal.el.Expression.  It won't use ScriptManager directly.

But the Expression used juel to resovle the expr attribute.  So in fact, we still used juel to resovle expr attribute in jbpm-4.4 by default.  And the behaviour between jbpm-4.3 and jbpm-4.4 is exactly the same.

Could you show us what wrong about using expr in jbpm-4.4.  Maybe we could find a way to handle it.  Thank you very much.