[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jbpm web application development in tomcat

yogeen honnavar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 2 23:47:41 EDT 2010

yogeen honnavar [http://community.jboss.org/people/yogeen] created the discussion

"jbpm web application development in tomcat"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/555537#555537

Dear users,

We are primarily working with tomcat. now we have installed jbpm in tomcat. although this provides the jbpm console in tomcat. we would like to know what is the way to develop a new web application in tomcat that uses jbpm. can anybody suggest suitable links, pointers to this.

regards
-yogeen