[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Why do my EJB method invocations hang at the server without executing any of the bean code?

Byron Hawkins do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 4 21:56:28 EDT 2010

Byron Hawkins [http://community.jboss.org/people/byron.hawkins] replied to the discussion

"Why do my EJB method invocations hang at the server without executing any of the bean code?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/555965#555965

Well apparently one of my developers was selecting text in the DOS  prompt while we were testing. A DOS prompt in quick edit mode stops all  threads in the hosted application when there is a text selection. What a  pain! Yet another small reason to host servers on linux...