[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Newbie: EJB Timer Service

Greg Zoller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 5 00:29:23 EDT 2010

Greg Zoller [http://community.jboss.org/people/gwzoller] created the discussion

"Newbie: EJB Timer Service"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/555970#555970

If I schedule a bunch of future one-time or repeating events in the EJB timer service, will this schedule survive a controlled server shutdown (or uncontrolled crash)?

When the server comes back up will I have to keep track of these events and re-schedule everything or will it automatically reconstruct the schedule?

Thanks,
Greg

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]