[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Seam Tools - Reverse Engineering DB fails with "File pattern not set"

Moritz Winter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 5 19:26:29 EDT 2010

Moritz Winter [http://community.jboss.org/people/pizzapill] replied to the discussion

"Seam Tools - Reverse Engineering DB fails with "File pattern not set""

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/556156#556156

Hi Denis,

i don't have access to my office computer right now but I'll give you all information i've got:

* JBoss Tools should be nightly
* Seam 2.2
* Postgres SQL 8.4
* WAR/EAR (tried both)

I'll give you more exact information if Iam back at work.
You already gave me a good deal of information tough, the issue doesnt seem too common so I guess I could also try a eclipse downgrade to work with stable JBoss Tools versions?

Thanks for your help!