[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to handle SMTP failures in a mail activity

HuiSheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 6 02:52:16 EDT 2010

HuiSheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"How to handle SMTP failures in a mail activity"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/556189#556189

Hi Jeffrey,

If there were some exception during jobExecutor executed jobs.  It will store the related exception information into database.  We could get these error information by querying JBPM4_JOB tables.

Then if you want to execute some jobs by hand,  you could use management.executeJob(jobId);

At last,  I think the best way to handle the error in process is using exception-handler,  which is not implemented yet,  Did you have any advices on it?  If you have any advices please tell us,  Thank you very much.