[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Setting proxy details during web services communication

vijay kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 7 07:19:56 EDT 2010

vijay kumar [http://community.jboss.org/people/vijaykb] created the discussion

"Setting proxy details during web services communication"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/556338#556338

Hi All,

I am using jboss webservices client to communicate to webservices deployed on jboss.   I would like all the web service client request to pass through the configured proxyserver. I don't want to use System properties to set the proxy configuration. I want to do it in code and it should only apply to webservice request.

Can anysone let me know how this has to be implemented.

Thanks..
Vijay

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]