[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - JBPM-2772 retrieve business key from sub-process

Michael Wohlfart do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 10 16:14:30 EDT 2010

Michael Wohlfart [http://community.jboss.org/people/mwohlf] replied to the discussion

"JBPM-2772 retrieve business key from sub-process"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/556723#556723

Hi HuiSheng,
I don't understand, I think the patch is about the user provided "business key" for the process instance, it doesn't look like this key is used as any kind  of database key anywhere or in the DbidGenerator. The DatabaseIdComposer uses the key from the process definition which is something different too... maybe i missed something?

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]