[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Ignore .svn files while publishing

Neitz Unforgiven do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 11 16:01:38 EDT 2010

Neitz Unforgiven [http://community.jboss.org/people/unforgiven] created the discussion

"Ignore .svn files while publishing"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/556968#556968

Hi, everyone!

Is there any way to tell JBoss Tools not to publish .svn files?

Currently I have a Seam Web Project mounted in Eclipse Ganymede (3.4) with JBoss Tools (3.0). The source code is "svn-ized" and every time I do a full publish to my JBoss Server (everything is mounted locally) it takes ages to complete if I'm lucky.

Thanks in advance!!