[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - JBoss AS vs. JBoss EAP

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 12 00:54:43 EDT 2010

jaikiran pai [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran] replied to the discussion

"JBoss AS vs. JBoss EAP"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/557011#557011

Search for issues marked with "Affects Version" JBossAS-5.1.0.GA  https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBAS https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBAS. Note that it won't be a complete set for various reasons. For example, JBoss AS is composed of many sub projects like EJB3 which have their own issue tracking project in JIRA and different version naming scheme.