[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - dynamically add/remove aspect

wiktorowski maximilien do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 13 06:32:09 EDT 2010

wiktorowski maximilien [http://community.jboss.org/people/maximilien] created the discussion

"dynamically add/remove aspect"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/557268#557268

Hi,

I'm using jboss aop for monitoring purposes.

I have an aop included in my ear :
     EAR
aop
jar
jar
war

In my aop i have an xml defining my aspect and its bindings.
It works well but now i want to enable/disable all the bindings at runtime.

I've tried to call undeploy on the aspectdefinition retrieved  from aspectmanager but it doesn't seem to remove all the bindings.
Can someone point me into the right direction for this ?

Thanks,
Maximilien

Start a new discussion in JBoss AOP at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2027]