[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - JBPM-2873 - support for like in query

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 13 09:04:57 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"JBPM-2873 - support for like in query"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/557291#557291

Finally I am done with implementation work for this issue, it covers all queries plus requested change to use hibernate way of applying parameters to the query.
Supported SQL operands are:
- Equals
- Like
- In
- Not in

Please have a look at latest patch ( https://jira.jboss.org/secure/attachment/12336300/JBPM-2873-final.patch JBPM-2873-final.patch) and let me know what do you think about it.

In the end I decided to change it a bit and provide overloaded method for each available parameter that allows to provide operand for the query instead of having one method that sets the operand prior to setting the parameter. This way is more intuitive and in line with current implementation.

Cheers

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]