[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Joining of non-concurrent decision paths seems to be broken in 4.4

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 13 09:15:25 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"Joining of non-concurrent decision paths seems to be broken in 4.4"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/557294#557294

Hi Peter,

completely agree with you. What I could suggest is to introduce additional attribute to join node that will enable/disable of ending remaining executions.
Firstly - do you agree?
In my opinion as important as having join working properly as merge point after decision is to close down forked executions that did not reach merge point before execution moved on.
By introducing additional attribute could most likely sort out these issues but question is about behavior:
- shall ending execution be enabled by default or the other way around
- shall the attribute refer to ending executions or to types of paths being merged (decision path, forked paths)