[jboss-user] [Spring Integration] - got javax.naming.NameNotFoundException error about the jndi name configured in the jboss-spring.xml for BeanFactory

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 14 07:16:34 EDT 2010

Ales Justin [http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj] replied to the discussion

"got javax.naming.NameNotFoundException error about the jndi name configured in the jboss-spring.xml for BeanFactory"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/557406#557406

> What I did to deploy jboss snowdrop is I dropped the snowdrop-deployers-1.1.0.GA.jar, snowdrop-vfs-1.1.0.GA.jar, and snowdrop-weaving-1.1.0.GA.jar at jbossAs_home/server/default/lib. I use jdk1.6.
The snowdrop-deployers-1.1.0.GA.jar needs to go into deployers/ directory.
As we need to pick up the deployer beans defined in its META-INF/*-jboss-beans.xml,
which doesn't happen if you simply put it into lib dir.

Start a new discussion in Spring Integration at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2082]