[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - dynamically add/remove aspect

wiktorowski maximilien do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 16 05:57:48 EDT 2010

wiktorowski maximilien [http://community.jboss.org/people/maximilien] replied to the discussion

"dynamically add/remove aspect"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/557503#557503

When i call stop with the url of my aop archive, all the bindings are removed but when calling start they are not added so i can disable my monitoring but not enable it again after that.

Moreover when i have call the stop method, my other project that uses aop on the same classes that i monitor doesn(t work anymore.

Someone can help ?

Start a new discussion in JBoss AOP at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2027]