[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - JBossWS 3.0.3 memory leak

Emil Hedenberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 17 02:54:43 EDT 2010

Emil Hedenberg [http://community.jboss.org/people/hedenberg] replied to the discussion

"JBossWS 3.0.3 memory leak"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/557619#557619

Im running Jboss 4.2.3 in a production environment and have this very same issue due to creating vast amounts of new JAXWS clients. I have a quite lock process to go through to upgrade the production environment, but I must do something to get rid of the restarts every 48hrs.

Is there any way to patch JBossWS in Jboss 4.2.3 or make a workarround to avoid this issue? The only one I can think of is a Pool of WS clients for my system, but that's no tiny fix that you just throw into a prod environment.

Anyone got any ideas or further info about this error?

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]