[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development POJO Server] - Implementing a non-flat deployment for Weld Integration

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 17 07:59:08 EDT 2010

Ales Justin [http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj] replied to the discussion

"Implementing a non-flat deployment for Weld Integration"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/557659#557659

> Ales, why should I add it to bootstrap?I mean, can't I just scan the lib dirs as part of the first weld deployment instead of doing it on bootstrap? What are the advantages of doing otherwise?
Exactly for the reason you have a 2nd question. :-)
> Another question: once I determine that a specific jar in lib has the META-INF/beans.xml file, what is the cleanest way of retrieving the corresponding lib ClassLoader?
Adding some "listener" service at bootstrap would mean we could somehow
add a mechanism that would, for every lib added to cl domain, check if there is some beans.xml.

I can look into it what would be the best way to do this.
Unless you wanna do it yourself.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer Development POJO Server at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2116]