[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Memory leak in StatelessBeanContext

Wessel van Norel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 17 13:31:21 EDT 2010

Wessel van Norel [http://community.jboss.org/people/delgurth] replied to the discussion

"Memory leak in StatelessBeanContext"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/557738#557738

Thank you, it indeed seems to be related

Adding:

@Pool(value=PoolDefaults.POOL_IMPLEMENTATION_STRICTMAX,maxSize=5000,timeout=10000)

to the StateLessBeans that are started from the timers seems to be helping.

Now with this I've probably discovered the root cause of our problem, someone added "instance" variables to a few StateLessBeans and they are now becoming NULL between method calls (as the are "supposed" to). That was not the case before I added the @Pool annotation.

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]