[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Memory leak in StatelessBeanContext

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 18 06:52:08 EDT 2010

jaikiran pai [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran] replied to the discussion

"Memory leak in StatelessBeanContext"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/557876#557876

> Wessel van Norel wrote:
>
> B.T.W. the maxsize value doesn't seem to matter. Once I install this pool most StateLessBeans have only 1 instance. Which is, I.M.H.O., clearly an indicator that this is a bug.
You mean maxsize for StrictMaxPool? Can you provide your bean code configurations. Also see if this helps  http://docs.jboss.org/ejb3/docs/reference/1.0.7/html/SessionBean_and_MDB_configuration.html http://docs.jboss.org/ejb3/docs/reference/1.0.7/html/SessionBean_and_MDB_configuration.html

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]