[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - How to confirm JBoss AS 6 messaging is running/enabled

Ian Mitchell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 19 10:06:08 EDT 2010

Ian Mitchell [http://community.jboss.org/people/imitchell] created the discussion

"How to confirm JBoss AS 6 messaging is running/enabled"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/558138#558138

Hi,

I am having problems with the deployment of messaging Topics.

my xxx-service.xml file is rejected (in server.log) with "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.jms.server.destination.TopicService" which seems like I have a very basic or high-level problem"

Is there a way to confirm that messaging is even installed/running/enabled for a JBoss AS 6 system?

Thanks