[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Visualize workflow and it's current state

HuiSheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 19 19:55:46 EDT 2010

HuiSheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"Visualize workflow and it's current state"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/558238#558238

Hi Eugene,

At this moment,  PVM can't provide this feature.  And still somebody mentioned that the server may be not provide graphic utils.  So event if we could provide an automatic generated image feature,  we cannot guarantee whether this feature could run successfully.

So we suggest you use GPD designing process definition, and it could generate the related png image for you.

Regards.