[jboss-user] [jBPM] - adding an attribute to jbpm4.3 table/object

Marco Baroetto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 20 09:02:24 EDT 2010

Marco Baroetto [http://community.jboss.org/people/H4rLoCk] created the discussion

"adding an attribute to jbpm4.3 table/object"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/558341#558341

Hi, Is there a way I can add a colum to a jbpm4.3 table (i.e. EXPIRE_DATE_ to  JBPM4_TASK or JBPM_HIST_PROCINST) and extend the impl class that manage it?
I would avoid to modify the class but just extend it (i.e. MyCustomTaskImpl or MyCustomProcessInstanceImpl) and make it to be used by jbpm..

thank you.
Marco