[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Deployments and the Console

Karoy Labs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 23 18:15:45 EDT 2010

Karoy Labs [http://community.jboss.org/people/obolabs] replied to the discussion

"Deployments and the Console"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/558656#558656

More progress: figured out that the deployer wiped out the schema contents, beginning somewhere with this line "INFO: Mapping class: org.jbpm.pvm.internal.identity.impl.UserImpl -> JBPM4_ID_USER" from the deploy ant build logs.

Easily fixed by re-running the example.identities.sql from the demo setup.

That done, I can again log in to the Console and see my process.
But only my process. The examples process is gone. Does this mean 1 process per schema/deploy?
Need learn some more on how this whole deployment works, obviously..