[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development POJO Server] - Implementing a non-flat deployment for Weld Integration

Flavia Rainone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 23 21:46:38 EDT 2010

Flavia Rainone [http://community.jboss.org/people/flavia.rainone%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"Implementing a non-flat deployment for Weld Integration"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/558671#558671

> Flavia Rainone wrote:
>
> > Pete Muir wrote:
> >
> > Looks like the problem is that the services have got a bit out of control in JBoss AS, and that JBossEjbServices has ended up being dual purposed as an EJB discovery mechanism, and as an impl of EjbInjectionServices. So when you copy it, you end up copying the discovered ejbs as well.
> >
> > I think the best course of action is to split the two bits of JBossEjbServices into it's two parts  - discovery and injection.
> That makes a lot of sense and explains why I wasn't able to get rid of the problem.
> I'll try that!
That worked.  :)

For now, I'll attach a patch to Jira with everything I did to have WELDINT-1 working in AS trunk.

We need a fix for the BeanManager JNDI binding issue before that is committed. Any news on that?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer Development POJO Server at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2116]