[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - History details

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 27 07:24:11 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"History details"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/559331#559331

Charles, I am aware of this problem (it is cause by not completed implementation) and it will not be fixed with this particular patch but with another one that I worked on - it focuses mainly on modification to queries ( JBPM-2873 ). Once both patches are applied it will work properly.

I am planning to do the commits in few days.

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]