[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Unable to find Remoting services in Jboss 5.1.0

Ron Sigal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 27 15:18:05 EDT 2010

Ron Sigal [http://community.jboss.org/people/ron.sigal%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"Unable to find Remoting services in Jboss 5.1.0"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/559385#559385

Hi Dhaval,

I moved your question to the Remoting users forum and turned it into a discussion instead of an article.

In AS 5.1, Remoting is configured in $JBOSS_HOME/server/$CONFIG/deploy/remoting-jboss-beans.xml.  To read about the new Remoting configuration syntax, see  Section 5.1.1.3. "Declarative configuration: POJOs" of the Remoting Guide at  http://docs.jboss.org/jbossremoting/2.5.3.SP1/html/ http://docs.jboss.org/jbossremoting/2.5.3.SP1/html/.

I can't tell you anything about transaction configuration, but I see a transaction-jboss-beans.xml file in the same directory.

-Ron

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]