[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - History details

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 30 07:24:06 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"History details"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/559531#559531

I completely agree that we shall record these activities. Only question is how/what shall be saved. The issue is that we have multiple transition names to be saved for both fork and for each and multiple transition names reaching join.
So there are few options:
1. we save one record for the activity saying when it happened and number of transitions taken
2. we save one record for the activity saying when it happened and names of the transitions as comma separated values
3. we save one record per transition taken for fork and for each, for join we save one record for each incoming transition
4. introduce new table for transition names that will be joined with history for activities

Comments, ideas?

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]