[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Classloading of JNDI objects in ExternalActivityBehaviour impl

Bernd Ruecker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 31 12:25:53 EDT 2010

Bernd Ruecker [http://community.jboss.org/people/camunda] replied to the discussion

"Classloading of JNDI objects in ExternalActivityBehaviour impl"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/559852#559852

Hi Justin.

Unfortunately I don't have any time to look at it in more detail at the moment. But to deploy classes to the database (it sounded like that) feels still like the wrong approach to me (it does already in jbpm 3). Actually with jBPM 3 we created some kind of classloader-Registry as MBEan in JBoss to access different JBOss-Classloaders of different deployments from the central engine. I described that back in time here:  http://www.bpm-guide.de/2008/11/14/jbpm-deployer-status-and-sourcecode/ http://www.bpm-guide.de/2008/11/14/jbpm-deployer-status-and-sourcecode/. Unfortunately the pictures seem to have vanished, I hope it is understandable anyway...

Maybe that gives a new idea.

Good luck
Cheers
Bernd