[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Timeout running a minimal configuration of JBoss 5.0.0.GA an

Rob Stryker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 31 23:13:09 EDT 2010

Rob Stryker [http://community.jboss.org/people/rob.stryker%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"Timeout running a minimal configuration of JBoss 5.0.0.GA an"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/559929#559929

According to docs:   http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/docs/Installation_And_Getting_Started_Guide/5/html/ch01.html http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/docs/Installation_And_Getting_Started_Guide/5/html/ch01.html

> The web config is a new experimental lightweight configuration created around JBoss Web that will follow the developments of the JavaEE 6 web profile

Trying to add JMX support for a server profile that doesn't provide it is primarily a runtime issue and might be better asked on the JBossAS forums. I'm not at all familiar on the dependencies of each JBoss AS jar and what jars you'd need to copy in to expose these things.