[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: ClassNotFoundException JBossWSProviderFactoryImpl with J

Igor JStarter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 1 09:10:42 EST 2010

Igor JStarter [http://community.jboss.org/people/izgur] created the discussion

"Re: ClassNotFoundException JBossWSProviderFactoryImpl with J"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/573872#573872

I quite sure I have the default jboss as 5.1 configuration, which uses 3.2.1.GA.

I solved the problem Failed to load: org.jboss.ws.tools.jaxws.impl.JBossWSProviderFactoryImpl and the next problem with copying jbossws-client.jar and jbossws-spi.jar to /libs/endorsed. Then I got a new error, which I solved by adding java-getopt-1.0.9.jar.

Now I get a new error:
D:\KKISSWORK\jboss-5.1.0.GA\bin>wsprovide --keep --wsdl --classpath=D:\KKISSWORK\WorkSpace\SimpleServiceImpl\build\classes --output=D:\KKISSWORK\WorkSpace\
SimpleServiceImpl\build\classes --resource=D:\KKISSWORK\WorkSpace\SimpleServiceImpl\build\classes --source=D:\KKISSWORK\WorkSpace\SimpleServiceImpl\src si.
simpleservice.SimpleServiceImpl --show-traces
Output directory: D:\KKISSWORK\WorkSpace\SimpleServiceImpl\build\classes
Source directory: D:\KKISSWORK\WorkSpace\SimpleServiceImpl\src
Error: Could not generate. (use --show-traces to see full traces)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/logging/Logger
        at org.jboss.ws.metadata.umdm.UnifiedMetaData.<clinit>(UnifiedMetaData.java:54)
        at org.jboss.ws.tools.jaxws.impl.JBossWSProviderImpl.provide(JBossWSProviderImpl.java:85)
        at org.jboss.ws.tools.jaxws.impl.JBossWSProviderImpl.provide(JBossWSProviderImpl.java:124)
        at org.jboss.wsf.spi.tools.cmd.WSProvide.generate(WSProvide.java:183)
        at org.jboss.wsf.spi.tools.cmd.WSProvide.main(WSProvide.java:76)

What am I doing wrong ??? I don't believe the WS will expose when I add the 15th jar...
Can somebody give me an example how he managed to expose a WS on JBoss 5.1 ?

I can't believe it. I exposed a web service on GlassFish/NetBeans in 2minutes, and I was new to web services. On JBoss 2 days past and still nothing...

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]