[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Modelling a Process Cancellation

Yang Yang Qian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 1 17:36:32 EST 2010

Yang Yang Qian [http://community.jboss.org/people/yangyang.qian] created the discussion

"Re: Modelling a Process Cancellation"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/573956#573956

ok ... from reading up on other articles and blogs regarding jBPM 4 ... it looks like that jBPM 4.4 is no longer being worked on?

So ... I guess the question now is do I switch to jBPM 5 or jBPM 3 or Activiti?

I'm not expecting an exact positive answer, just some confirmation that jBPM 4.4 is definitely not something I should be investing any time in.

Thanks.