[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Client handler invocation issue

Gary Brown do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 2 05:43:25 EST 2010

Gary Brown [http://community.jboss.org/people/objectiser] created the discussion

"Client handler invocation issue"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/574024#574024

Hi

I am setting up a client handler in the jbossws.deployer/META-INF/standard-jaxws-client-config.xml, as follows:

<client-config>
    <config-name>Standard Client</config-name>
    <pre-handler-chains>
      <javaee:handler-chain>
        <javaee:protocol-bindings>##SOAP11_HTTP</javaee:protocol-bindings>
        <javaee:handler>
          <javaee:handler-name>SAVARA JBossWS-Native Service Validator Interceptor</javaee:handler-name>
          <javaee:handler-class>org.savara.validator.jbosswsnative.JBossWSNativeClientInterceptor</javaee:handler-class>
        </javaee:handler>
      </javaee:handler-chain>
    </pre-handler-chains>
    <feature>http://org.jboss.ws/dispatch/validate</feature>
    <property>
      <property-name>http://org.jboss.ws/http#chunksize</property-name>
      <property-value>2048</property-value>
    </property>
  </client-config>

I then have a BPEL process running in RiftSaw that calls two separate JAX-WS services, one after the other. The first invocation does not cause the client handler to be created/invoked, but the second invocation does.

I have attached the log file from the server, with the relevant points commented with the prefix "NOTE:".

Any pointers as to why the invocations are being treated differently. If more debug is required let me know - currently set debug on org.jboss.ws and org.jboss.wsf.

Regards
Gary

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]