[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Re: Embedded JCA with Glassfish

John SMITH do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 2 08:38:57 EST 2010

stackpeek [http://community.jboss.org/people/stackpeek] created the discussion

"Re: Embedded JCA with Glassfish"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/574042#574042

Thanks for your help. Instead of working my way out, I got back to the standalone version in order to validate the solution with IronJacamar.
I could do a lookup on the "TransactionManager", but as you told me, its integration is special.
I can see in the logs that my connector is well deployed (ManagedConnectionFactory and so on...), but can't do a lookup on the factory.
I assume I can't do it the same way than the tx beans... I can browse it from the console. Is there a way to do it from JMX ? Do I have to configure something else ?

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]