[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: Terrible performance with lot of concurrent ejb calls - SecurityActions.loadClass

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 2 11:04:17 EST 2010

jaikiran pai [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran] created the discussion

"Re: Terrible performance with lot of concurrent ejb calls - SecurityActions.loadClass"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/574086#574086

There's a JIRA for this actually  https://jira.jboss.org/browse/EJBTHREE-2042 https://jira.jboss.org/browse/EJBTHREE-2042. The problem is, I haven't really found some spare time to dig deeper into this.

> To sum it up, the cause of the performance problem is in authorization  code, which shouldn't even be invoked, since we don't have any  restrictions on our ejb methods.
You don't have any @SecurityDomain or <security-domain> in the application? Will you be able to attach the profiler snapshots and (if you are allowed to) the application which you used, to that JIRA?

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]