[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Is it possible to deploy jBPM to ESB (jbi/osgi container)?

Kris Verlaenen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 6 14:28:17 EST 2010

Kris Verlaenen [http://community.jboss.org/people/KrisVerlaenen] created the discussion

"Re: Is it possible to deploy jBPM to ESB (jbi/osgi container)?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/574582#574582

I don't think there is anything that would prevent you to do this kind of integration (as the core engine is just a Java POJO component), however this is currently not possible by default.  We'll be looking at improved integration with JBossESB (or any other ESB for that matter) in the (hopefully near) future.

Kris