[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm5 training courses

Kris Verlaenen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 6 19:58:51 EST 2010

Kris Verlaenen [http://community.jboss.org/people/KrisVerlaenen] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm5 training courses"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/574617#574617

Just to make sure we're all on the same page:  jBPM5 is based on the best of both jBPM3/4 and Drools Flow (and we tried to make sure we didn't miss any important features so it should be better than any its predecessors ;)).  The biggest difference will be the use of BPMN2 (while both jBPM4 and Drools Flow already had some BPMN2 capabilities, jBPM5 is the first version that really focusses on it).

It will become the new supported BPM solution (meaning it will replace jBPM3/4 and Drools Flow in time).  A first community release will be ready by the end of this year.  Productization will take place during 2011, and official training will probably not be offered before that time, but as you can see, the community might be able to help out there.

Hope that clear up everything for everyone  ;)

Kris