[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - integrate axis2/c service in jboss

dimshust dimshust do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 7 02:57:56 EST 2010

dimshust dimshust [http://community.jboss.org/people/dimshust] created the discussion

"integrate axis2/c service in jboss"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/574674#574674

(sry for bad english)....
My problem, i have a client (it can be only on c++)...I have service wsdl. I have generated a service c++ code,(using axis2 tool WSDL2C, using service wsdl).... Now I can integrate this service code into the apache web server, because the axis2 c++ has a plugin for this purpose.

But i need integrate this sirvice code into JBoss web server. Whether it is possible?

Theoretically, I can make service at a window, and the client on a chair.Then to integrate window service into a chair and to incorporate to it a window chair
Theoretically, I can generate service at a java, and the client as c++. Then to integrate java service into a JBoss and to connect to it a c++ client. But it would be much better, if service was on с++

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]