[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Creating Process Definition

Justin Lee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 8 05:39:55 EST 2010

Justin Lee [http://community.jboss.org/people/justin.l] created the discussion

"Re: Creating Process Definition"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/574790#574790

Thanks Kris!

The requirement is, our application should allow the user to configure the workflow by selecting some pre-defined workflow steps. Right now we are using XML API to generate the process definixion xml file once client completes the configuration.
Is this correct way of generating process definition xml file?

Also there is another requirement that forking should be done dynamically in system based on user input. I am not sure how to achieve this and just looking at the jBPM examples to get an idea.

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.
Thank You!