[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Web Services with JBoss 5.1

Igor JStarter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 8 05:40:11 EST 2010

Igor JStarter [http://community.jboss.org/people/izgur] created the discussion

"Re: Web Services with JBoss 5.1"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/574680#574680

Tnx, I managed to make a web service, but know i have a problem .)

I'm working on my computer and when I made the WS i want to deploy/copy it to the server.

When I made my first web service with JBoss(Eclipse wizard) my WS was published to an EAR(same name + ear) in /default/deploy directory.
So I was able to just copy the EAR project from my cooputer's deploy dir to the servers and it was published.

But know I'm pretty sure I'm working in the same way, but my project publish at /default/data/wsdl. And I don't know how to deploy that to the server. With just copy it doest deploy...

Can somebody tell me ...
* how can i redeploy the project in /data/wsdl/  or
* how can i made the web services publich in /deploy/

Thank you!

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]