[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Send notifications for unassigned tasks in jBPM 4

Andrea R do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 8 08:34:49 EST 2010

rapa [http://community.jboss.org/people/rapa] created the discussion

"Send notifications for unassigned tasks in jBPM 4"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/574898#574898

Hi,

I am using jBPM 4.4 with Seam 2.2, running on JBoss 4.2.

I couldn't find anything in the user guide nor examples on internet for this quite standard situation:

I would like to send a notification for newly created tasks, which are not yet assigned.
 This is not very useful since I would like to notify users from an assignable group that a task