[jboss-user] [jBPM] - couldn't get value for file 'classes/java/lang/bsh.class

Sunay Shah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 8 09:55:54 EST 2010

Sunay Shah [http://community.jboss.org/people/sunay] created the discussion

"couldn't get value for file 'classes/java/lang/bsh.class"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/574944#574944

Hello All ,

I get the following exception when i am trying to run bean shell script from my code

org.jbpm.JbpmException: couldn't get value for file 'classes/java/lang/bsh.class'
    at org.jbpm.file.def.FileDefinition.getBytes(FileDefinition.java:196)
    at org.jbpm.instantiation.ProcessClassLoader.findClass(ProcessClassLoader.java:116)
    at bsh.classpath.ClassManagerImpl.plainClassForName(Unknown Source)
    at bsh.classpath.ClassManagerImpl.classForName(Unknown Source)
    at bsh.NameSpace.classForName(Unknown Source)
    at bsh.NameSpace.getImportedClassImpl(Unknown Source)
    at bsh.NameSpace.getClassImpl(Unknown Source)
    at bsh.NameSpace.getClass(Unknown Source)
    at bsh.Name.consumeNextObjectField(Unknown Source)
    at bsh.Name.toObject(Unknown Source)

I am using jbpm3.2.6 , jboss 5,

i droped bsh-2.0b2.jar in my lib folder of my application, any idea or suggestion?

Is it a bug in jbpm3.2.6, because i found that on bug list... but its resolved? what is the resolutionn of that bug. My decision handler code is calling the beanshell script , but it is saying that unable to load language :beanshell , i verified that all the jars are implace,

Any Idea or suggestion ?

Thanks
Sunay