[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: WEB-INF/lib remains empty after deployment

henk de boer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 8 17:31:20 EST 2010

henk de boer [http://community.jboss.org/people/henk53] created the discussion

"Re: WEB-INF/lib remains empty after deployment"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/575036#575036

> Max Andersen wrote:
>
> Please use recent JBoss Tools instead of old versions and reproduce the problem there. If you do then please open jira with the steps and we will look again.

You're right, it's better to look at the recent versions, although it might still be interesting to know for bug tracking that this problem also existed in the previous stable version. I'm running Eclipse Helios with JBoss tools 3.2 beta 1 as well and having some issues that are basically similar to the issue in this thread and the issue as reported here:  http://community.jboss.org/message/574041#574041 http://community.jboss.org/message/574041 .

I'll have to investigate some more to be able to make a good jira issue. It's rather hard to reproduce really and when it happens it always takes me by surprise and then it's hard to remember exactly what I did.

+(this is different from 3.5.3/jboss tools 3.1.x where I had some installations where the problem was 100% reproducible)+