[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Send notifications for unassigned tasks in jBPM 4

Andrea R do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 10 12:09:55 EST 2010

rapa [http://community.jboss.org/people/rapa] created the discussion

"Re: Send notifications for unassigned tasks in jBPM 4"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/575464#575464

That might be a typical example of bug, which in my case turns out to be useful  :)
The fact is that, regarding task notifications, the manual states:
> It is possible to provide assignees with notifications when a task is added to their list

That means that no mechanism is though for notify unassigned tasks (kind of funny for me...). Question is: is the reminder supposed to work only for assigned tasks as well (and that would be a bug)?

I think that the real "bug" is that notifications should not be sent ONLY when tasks are assigned...