[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Driver/Data Source issue

Wojtek Augustynski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 11 15:28:55 EST 2010

Wojtek Augustynski [http://community.jboss.org/people/waugust] created the discussion

"Re: Driver/Data Source issue"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/575539#575539

I'm sorry, but nobody knows the answer here?
I had assumed this to be something trivial that I'm ignorant about.
These are JBoss Tools generated projects and entities that are failing on the JBoss server.   Again, the drivers are correctly put on the server though the server apparently can't see them.
Anybody? Please?