[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm4 create / retrieve task timer programmatically

Michael Wohlfart do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 12 09:11:02 EST 2010

Michael Wohlfart [http://community.jboss.org/people/mwohlf] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm4 create / retrieve task timer programmatically"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/575554#575554

Hi Adrian,
I haven't seen tasks without execution in jBPM4 yet, maybe you can explain a bit more about how you create your tasks.
It seems like timers (the TimerImpl class) is not possible without an execution since they need an execution to signal or fire an event to.
I use the following code to get the timers for a specific task:

ExecutionImpl execution = taskImpl.getExecution();
List<TimerImpl> timers = session.createCriteria(TimerImpl.class)
  .add(Restrictions.eq("execution", execution))
//  .add(Restrictions.eq("eventName", "event name here"))
  .list();