[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss Messaging and firewall

Nikos Massios do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 17 03:44:23 EST 2010

Nikos Massios [http://community.jboss.org/people/massios] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss Messaging and firewall"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/576573#576573

Hello Scott,

I tried it out yesterday and your suggestion worked just fine, thanks. It also worked for remoting-sslbisocket-service.xml. The only problem I found was that in our configuration we are using clustering and we set the ports for each node in the cluster using -Djboss.service.binding.set=ports-default etc. It seems that the secondaryBindPort is not included in the ports that this port setting system of jboss can handle. So I had to manually edit the secondaryBindPort for each node in the cluster.

I was wondering if you have also seen this and have found a better solution.

Thanks again,

Nikos

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]