[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: The New BPMN 2.0 Editor Has Arrived

Koen Aers do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 17 06:53:18 EST 2010

Koen Aers [http://community.jboss.org/people/koen.aers%40jboss.com] created the discussion

"Re: The New BPMN 2.0 Editor Has Arrived"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/576608#576608

Hi Jean-Noel,

I think there shouldn't be any issues with using both the BPMN 2.0 editor as the jBPM 4 GPD in one Eclipse installation. I did not test it though. I also didn't test whether the BPMN 2.0 editor works in Ganymede. It was developed against Helios.
As for a migration tool, Eric Shabell and team are working on a  http://sourceforge.net/projects/jbpmmigration/ project to migrate jBPM 3 to jBPM 5. Talk to them if you want to include the migration from jBPM 4. Also, if you just want to translate the jPDL files to BPMN it should be possible with an XSLT transformation.

Cheers,
Koen