[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: JBoss AS 4.2 Server Adapter

Max Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 20 06:59:40 EST 2010

Max Andersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/max.andersen%40jboss.com] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss AS 4.2 Server Adapter"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/576788#576788

http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Podcast16BytemanBegins http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Podcast16BytemanBegins
I put the feateres and plugins files in place, but the server adapters didn't show up.
Since you write:
> I put the feateres and plugins files in place, but the server adapters didn't show up.
My guess is that you didn't use the install correctly - the zips are updatesites not something you can unzip into eclipse and assume it will work automatically.

Remove the plugins you inserted "raw" and instead use the updatesite directly or use the zips as updatesites  ;)

That should bring your the servers you want.