[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm 5 eclipse interface not complete

Kris Verlaenen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 21 09:55:59 EST 2010

Kris Verlaenen [http://community.jboss.org/people/KrisVerlaenen] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm 5 eclipse interface not complete"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/577013#577013

It seems you are using the jBPM4 editor instead of the Drools Eclipse plugin to edit your BPMN2 processes.  I would recommend using the latter.  Simply make sure your processes are named *.bpmn2 and they should be opened automatically with the right editor.  When you are looking for deployment integration, the Drools Guvnor eclipse plugin allows you to upload processes etc. to the guvnor repository.  I would recommend to check out the Drools Guvnor documentation to know more about how to use it.

Kris