[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: New to JSF need help with generating Dynamic Content

kwilla M. do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 21 18:04:10 EST 2010

kwilla M. [http://community.jboss.org/people/kwilla2001] created the discussion

"Re: New to JSF need help with generating Dynamic Content"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/577095#577095

I created a new Dynamic Web project in Eclipse (3.5.2) as shown in the attached pic.
server runtime environment is JBoss 5.0

I get the same result whether I run it in the Eclipse internal browser or from IE or firefox  http://localhost:8080/hello11/faces/hello11.xhtml http://localhost:8080/hello11/faces/hello11.xhtml  None of the dynamic content is displayed.
 http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-577095-10752/DWP1.JPG  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-577095-10752/450-538/DWP1.JPG